It’s inevitable, really. At some point everyone experiences being stuck. It may be that you’re unable to move forward on your dream, or are stuck on a particular project, or you might be totally stuck in life. Whatever the stuck-ness is that you’re experiencing, you can shift it now to create momentum towards what you want.
If you’re ready to get moving, let’s get to it!
- Get Excited! Take some time imagining the details and connecting with the meaning behind what you want. Why do you want it? Be sure that what you want is reflecting your highest truth and is not influenced by others. Without a reason, there’s just no point. This is your opportunity to understand why this thing that excites you so much is truly compelling for you. Then notice how your MOTIVATION change
- Start with Small Steps. Find the tiniest first step that you can take immediately. It might be to look something up online, or to buy a book, or to find those old notes you made and re-read them. Whatever is the smallest step you can take right now… do it! Then notice how your BELIEF changes.
- Celebrate each Action and Result. Before moving on, take a moment to acknowledge your accomplishment and feel good about what you’ve just done. If you want to celebrate the milestone, go right ahead. Then notice how your APPRECIATION of the journey changes.
- Action Several Steps in a Row. In a way that is appropriate for you, build up the size of the action steps and the rate at which you are taking action. You might take several tiny steps first before taking a larger step, or you might take several steps in one day! Aim to advance your progress as you go. Then notice how your CONFIDENCE changes.
- Follow your Rhythms and your Intuition. There is powerful wisdom in your body and when you follow it, your timing and inspiration will lead you to successes like never before! Your body has natural rhythms, so trust when it’s time to do certain tasks. And follow your internal nudges and ideas. These will guide you to resources you wouldn’t find otherwise. Then notice how your TRUST in yourself changes.
That’s it! It’s about focusing on the final outcome while taking action on the immediate next step. You don’t have to have it all figured out. You don’t need to know the rest of the steps… they’ll reveal themselves to you in perfect time.
Until next time, be free… and wild.