Do you ever wonder if you need a coach? I thought it might be simpler to share 5 ways to know that you don’t need a coach rather than all the reasons why you might need one. You see…
I often get asked “What is it that you do exactly?”
And my typical response;
“I work with mission-focused conscious leaders to strengthen their personal foundation through mental and emotional resilience, so they can make a bigger impact in the world and navigate uncertainty with joy, purpose and grace.”
… is sometimes met with the question, “How do I know if I need that?”
You can absolutely do and be anything you want, and…
you’ll do and be it faster with a coach!
So here are the 5 ways that will have you know that you don’t need a coach. You don’t need a coach if…
- You are clear on your mission and purpose in life and are in action to realize them.
- There are no blocks or stuck places in your life, and you are free of those annoying recurring patterns that hold people back from what they want.
- You set goals and achieve them on an ongoing basis and you bounce back from setbacks quickly to continue moving toward what you want next.
- You are living life with an overall positive mindset, thinking positive thoughts and feeling positive emotions, in a way that makes life really enjoyable.
- You’ve designed your life so that your work is a true reflection of you at the core, aligned with your values, and making the best use of you in the world in a balanced way.
Time and again I see people who have settled in to their comfort zone, and settled for less than they really want in life. And they’re struggling to change, and never really getting anywhere. For those people, the 5 points above are not even on their radar as possibilities.
If all 5 points above are true for you, then congratulations! You have done a lot of work on your Self and your life and you clearly take personal growth and fulfillment seriously.
In my experience, everyone wants something different in their life. Some are willing to invest time, energy and money into resources that will support them in getting it more quickly and more efficiently. Sometimes that resource happens to be a professional coach.
Others see great things in you that you usually don’t see yourself
What resources are you using to keep you on track and moving to your goals? Let me know. I’d love to hear from you! And don’t forget to leave a link back to your own blog too if you have one via the commentluv feature here on the site.
Until next time,